Arkansas State University’s Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center will be offering several opportunities in July for small businesses to learn about financing a business.
During several financing workshops, an SBA representative will be available to discuss loan options.
Companies will also have the opportunity to meet with an ASBTDC business consultant. ASBTDC provides one-on-one confidential advice to business owners and entrepreneurs. Key areas of assistance include business planning, financial analysis, market research, loan origination, growth and expansion, marketing and profitability.
The sessions are made possible through the co-sponsorship of FNBC, First Community Bank, NEA Intermodal Authority, East Arkansas Planning and Development District, First Security Bank and Simmons Bank.
There is no charge for the training event or counseling sessions, but registration is required.
The sessions will take place as follows:
- Trumann (July 5) – advice
- Newport (July 7) – consultation
- Walnut Ridge (July 14) – fundraising workshop
- Cherokee Village (July 19) – fundraising workshop
- Pocahontas (July 20) – fundraising workshop
- Batesville (July 21) – fundraising workshop