Legacy Law Offices LLP is a professionally managed, full-service Indian law firm with a global outlook that invites applications for the position of Senior Business Development Associate and Business Development Associate to join their team of business development to plan, support and execute strategic initiatives and manage overall activities. development for the company.
Job name: Senior Business Development Associate and Business Development Associate
Extension number: 02 (Two)
Remuneration: Rs. 3-4.2 Lakhs/pa including bonuses
Essential qualification and experience
• A degree in LL.B./ BA LL.B. (Hons.)/MBA
• 0-4 years of post-qualification experience
• Excellent oral and written communication in English
• Creative and resourceful & Strong interpersonal skills
• Positive customer-focused, high-energy personality
• Previous experience in a reputable law firm/company will be an added advantage.
• MS Office, Adobe, web marketing tools (Google Analytics)
Roles and responsibilities
• Draft client presentations and RFIs/RFPs and prepare EoIs and tender submissions.
• Write new business proposals, carry out research on the subject and produce targeted and adapted responses to RFIs/RFPs.
• Develop marketing and client development plans for the law firm and individual lawyers.
• Create and develop different types of marketing material.
• Conduct market, industry and customer research and analyze customer feedback to facilitate practice development initiatives.
• Formulate and execute customer acquisition strategies Identify potential customers and schedule meetings.
• Support follow-up debriefing activities after the presentation and report results to the team.
• Facilitate the planning, implementation and monitoring of new business opportunities.
• Recommend and facilitate the involvement of the Law Firm’s lawyers in professional organizations which will improve the visibility of the lawyers and the Law Firm in industry platforms.
• Research and develop articles and content for reputable journals and websites.
• Maintain and update database and business development materials.
• Write submissions for rankings, surveys, rankings, etc.
• Track, update and maintain the work experience of lawyers in the law firm on a regular basis and track, report and attend seminars, webinars and events.
How to register?
• Interested candidates should submit their CV together with a cover letter and should be sent to the email Id [email protected] and [email protected]